Re: [IRCA] The 980 Western Mysteries Continue

Re: [IRCA] The 980 Western Mysteries Continue

John,

I can't help you much with local KFWB-980 Los Angeles dominating the
frequency. Here is what I know about 980 here in CA from their websites.

980 KFWB Los Angeles CA is all news
980 KINS Eureka CA is news/talk per their website
980 KEYQ Fresno CA is Radio Nueva Vida, Spanish religious pgms, per their
website
980 KDBV Salinas CA I think is Radio Vida Abundante, Spanish religious pgms,
per an Internet search

No help with your Praise 980 but I am traveling to Laughlin AZ on Thursday
and I will listen in on 980 in Lake Havasu City.

Martin