Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 12:27 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] (OT) Re: Wi-Fi legality

WebTV is, at this point, a dinosaur, and I agree that it will go away, sooner rather than later. So long as you're willing to tolerate the painful slowness of dial-up that most of us who have used something better cannot, that will have to be your answer. I also think that your fears about DSL noise and AM are as close to groundless as can be - even given that there's probably nothing on your property that isn't grounded already....

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id