[IRCA] "Praise 980" In Mountain Time Zone???

[IRCA] "Praise 980" In Mountain Time Zone???

I'm hoping for some UNID help from the region. All night over last night and this evening soon after sundown, I have been hearing continuous gospel and choir music coming from my west, here in northern Oklahoma. I am certain that it is not KOKA, a black gospel station announcing as 980, The Light. This is coming from my SW, W or NW and, given that it was in only 15 minutes after local sunset here, it is likely no further west that Ultah/Arizona. Every ID that I have heard (ever 10 to 15 minutes) has been by a male announcer who simply sez "Praise 980" This evening, I may have heard one or two PSAs. Overnight, there were no other announcements (beyond "Praise 980").

None of my references show anything similar. Anyone have an idea about a format change or something???

Thanks!

John Bryant