[IRCA] FS: DX Engineering NCC-1 (Reduced Price)

[IRCA] FS: DX Engineering NCC-1 (Reduced Price)

I have a new, in the box DX Engineering NCC-1 Phaser that I'm parting with. It was installed in the new shack for a couple of months, before being returned to it's original box while the shack was rebuilt. Unfortunately, my deed restricted neighborhood denied all my requests for even the simplest of antennas including active whips, and beverages on the ground. I hate to see it just sit on the shelf, and besides I can use the money.

Before I put this beauty on Ebay, I wanted to offer it to AM DX'ers. It's in beautiful shape, without so much as a mark, scuff, or ding. Original box, instructions, etc. This is by far the best phaser that I've ever owned, and it performs like a dream. New, these units sell for $495 plus shipping. I'll part with this one for $325 and I'll pay for the shipping and insurance. If you're disappointed for any reason, I'll gladly refund your money, no questions asked.

More details at:
http://www.dxengineering.com/Parts.asp?ID=1227&PLID=215&SecID=114&DeptID=12&PartNo=DXE-NCC-1

If you're interested, please contact me off-list at les@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I prefer Paypal for payment. If you're concerned about buying this, please check my ebay feedback rating (Paladin1) which is over 380 points, and I've been a member since 2000.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63nf
121 Mayfair Park