Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WHYL DX Test This Weekend!!! New info

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WHYL DX Test This Weekend!!! New info

My attorney will be in touch--oh wait, his accommodations are as a guest of the county right now. Never mind.  Here's another update:

I will have sweep tones.  I will have Morse ID's at least 6x/hr at different frequencies, going up from 400hz.  I will crank the processing to the max and a bit more.  Music will be 70's and 80's mostly, but maybe some Americana too.  Tv themes, etc.  This thing really squawks!  Great antenna system.  1957 and someone knew their stuff!  Original sticks but xmtr site burned in 2004 and so most equipment dates from then, SX5A xmtr, phaser, Optimod, etc.  Tuning boxes are Gates 1957 and are like new!!  Gorgeous!
Live jocks and maybe on-air calls.  Got an audio clip from from Ken in Scotland in 2006!  Vry clear, must've been xmtr work and I believe there was a big problem about then that resulted in some down time, so likely engineer testing the rig.  It's really cool to hear your own station from Scotland!!!

Peace and 73, BC

Bruce

York, PA  722ft ASL

FM19px

MW setup:  Drake R8B, Sony 2010, MFJ 1025 phaser

375' E-W Bog, 250' Bog at 240 deg., 7' broadband loop w/10db DXEngineering preamp

TV/FM setup:  TV=Sanyo HT32477 32" HD/Analog,  FM=Pioneer SX750 Rcvr  Antennas=Antennacraft CCS1843 V/U/F at 20 feet AGL, Channel Master 4228 8-bay UHF at 25 ft into CM7778 preamp.