Re: [IRCA] ULTRALIGHT DX...Anyone else hear this last night?? 1710 UNID PIRATE?

Re: [IRCA] ULTRALIGHT DX...Anyone else hear this last night?? 1710 UNID PIRATE?

This is most likely a pirate from Boston, MA.. so you won't exactly get an
ID out of them or have any idea exactly what power they're running for sure

Paul