Re: [IRCA] Both 570 Reloj and 1610 Anguilla already this evening

Re: [IRCA] Both 570 Reloj and 1610 Anguilla already this evening

I mentioned not hearing 570 R. Reloj (Radio Relog :)) in and Curt Deegan
mentioned they were still on.  Last night however, its tick-tock were
atop 570.  Not noted on 1020.

I tried for Anguilla on 1610 but way too much CHHA.  Wonder if CHHA was
playing with their transmitter?  It would go from booming audio to
nothing.  It wasn't a fade.  This was at 0200 UTC, wonder if they were
cycling between the 10 Kw and 1 Kw rigs or just the 10Kw and nothing?
They were as strong as I've heard them and the first time on the e100.
I did catch Anguilla's // on 6090. :P

73,
Dave in Indy

Message: 6