[IRCA] NW/NE EWE's + Phaser

Greetings,

In some experiementing today, I found that with the Quantum Phaser,
plugging in the NE EWE and the NW EWE and setting the controls wide open
and the phase in the center, the pattern is even more directional to the
N/NE.

1330  was KKPZ-Portland, then with the NE EWE and mix of KKPZ and KGRG
Enumclaw WA (500w), now with through the Quantum, I get KGRG dominant.

1430  was KYKN-Salem with a weak KBRC-Mt. Vernon WA under KYKN, then a
mix with KBRC on top, now an even stronger KBRC with little KYKN

1480  was KBMS-Vancouver WA, then a mix of KNTB-Lakewood WA, now KNTB
dominates a lot of the time with their 1 KW and a null to the South to
protect KELA/KBMS.

1490  was KWOK-Hoquiam WA was pretty much alone, now a mix of
KBRO-Bremerton WA/KBIS-Forks WA along with KWOK.

1550   was KKAD-50 KW-Vancouver WA, wth only a slight trace of KRPI
Ferndale WA, now they are 50-50 and sometimes KRPI takes over.

These EWE antennas really cook!!

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin