Re: [IRCA] [Bulk] Re: WEEN 1460 Answer?

OK Paul...Thanks for passing along this INFO!!!

73...ROB.

Robert S. Ross VA3SW

Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:
I got this reply from the WEEN/WLTC Station manager: (by the way, if it was
WEEN that Rob heard, they were apparently on day power, which makes it a bit
more beleiveable and possible)

**************
Paul* * *
* We are a member of the Salem Music Network, "Solid Gospel".*
* You are correct in that the Solid Gospel Programming is beamed by
sattelite from Nashville, Tennessee.*
* You are correct again in that "Solid Gospel 105" liners should not have
been heard on our station.*
* It should have been "Solid Gospel 1460" liners that play when they send a
tone through the sattelite system that triggers 7 *
* second and 3 second liners, as we call them.*
* I don't know what happened, unless they had some kind of problem in
Nashville and their "Solid Gospel 105" liners *
* apparently played thru the network for some reason.*
* Solid Gospel 105, at 104.9 on the FM dial, with their transmitter located
between Murfreesboro and Woodbury, Tennessee and Solid Gospel 105*
* located near Waverly, Tennessee, at 104.9 on the FM dial are their
flagship stations.*
* I will ask our customer representative at Solid Gospel about this. Thank
you for letting me know.*
* You mean a DX'er in London, Ontario heard our 860 Watt AM daytime signal
that far away. Wow.*
* If you receive any more reports of hearing our station, please email me.*
* *
* Thank You, Paul*
*  Randy Swaffer*
*  General Manager*
*  WEEN-AM/WLCT-FM

I would contact WMCJ 1460's owner, Walt Williams, directly
altw3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <waltw3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and ask him what network WMCJ
runs.

Ive actually heard WMCJ before, but that was years ago when driving through
the area

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com