Re: [IRCA] [Bulk] WEEN 1460 Answer?

Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:
I got this email from the station owner:

"We pick up our feed from satelitte, I am sure it is the same programing,
with the exceptions of the local  info,  don't know why you heard a solid
gospel 105 perhaps a network mistake. From,Ivon"

So, whatever station was heard, I think we can safely determine the "Solid
Gospel 105" mentions were a mistake wether this logging was WEEN, WMCJ or
another station!

Paul:

Thanks for the time and effort you put forth to assist with this Reception mystery!! I appreciate the help from all who participated in this ...However....I fear this will have to remain an UNID until further Proof...Like an actual Local ID is heard in a Future Reception! At least it got everyone on the reflectors talking about more than IBOC, THE OLD DAYS, and INTERFERENCE from SET TOP BOXES!!

Regards....ROB

Robert S. Ross VA3SW