Re: [IRCA] HDTV Converter Box Hash

I have an Insignia sitting in the box in the other room. Never used it
as there is no digital here. The Toshiba EDTV has the digital tuner, so
I may never use the converter box anyway. I wonder why the converter
boxes makes noise when the TV sets do not with the digital tuners? I
presume the digital tuners don't in the sets, but there is no digital
here so I guess I wont know until we get some.
How far out does the digital noise carry? Fortunately most people have
Dish, Direct, or Cable here. Few watch the translators.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager