Re: [IRCA] TP's for 2-22-09

At 15:23 2/22/2009, you wrote:

>This was an interesting morning, early on, I was not impressed with TPs,
>as JOAK,  JOUB, etc are rather poor. But the top end is more
>interesting,

I slept in this AM, but the propagation monitor agreed with you Patrick.  The  low band was down from yesterday, but the upper band was better than it's been for awhile....though seeing it's been fairly abysmal here, that may still have not been great.

(was also able to hear the 1566 carrier until its 1800UT s/off this morning, weak, but there)

best wishes,

Nick