Re: [IRCA] 1610 again

Pete,

Semi-classical music would be unlikely, altho Doctor Gene Scott does include some musical breaks, normally jazzy. I suggest you resolve this by taking along one of yoiur portables and checking for // on 6090 Anguilla or 5935 WWCR. 73, Glenn Hauser

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 21:56:09 -0800
From: Pete Taylor <ptdx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] 1610 AGAIN
To: IRCA of America <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

1610 - Unreal, but Anguilla (presumably) was heard again on the same
stretch of 99 that I heard it last night, although tonight I was
headed to Kent to see the Globetrotters. This was at 2045 (on the way
there) and again around 0005. The latter seemed to feature
semiclassical music. Not a peep out of it home - just TIS/HAR
growling. Not sure what the magical properties of this stretch of
road are, but whatever, it works.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n