Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: More HD Radio on AM Coming to     Everett/Seattle!

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: More HD Radio on AM Coming to     Everett/Seattle!

Walt,

Yes, I was thinking about that earlier. Too bad they are not directional
East or West. When KJR boosted to 50 KW and shot their signal NE/SW,
they tripled in signal here with an ERP of near 100KW in my direction.
KKOL 1300 sent most of their signal North, but I still hear them. It
looks like the KRKO's pattern it ballooning out to the NW,  Why they are
going IBOC, is beyond me. I was hoping they would not get the boost. For
a while, it looked doubtful too. I guess a South Pacific island is the
only place to get away from it all.....

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin