[IRCA] New ULR = a new log!

I DX'ed late Saturday night, early Sunday morning with my new Eton
E-100, from Gary DeBock.  I was rewarded with one new one to the overall
logbook and several new ones to the ULR specific logbook.  The E-100's
selectivity really stood out.  I have a local on 1260 w/IBOC.  It ruins
1250, 1270 and 1280 on most radios @ night but I was able to hear a new
one on 1270, by slightly nulling the 1260's sideband.  The null was just
deep enough to tone down the IBOC, no other radio has been able to do
that.  For the first time since both my local WFNI 1070 and WTAM started
24/7 IBOC, I have been able to hear audio on 1090.  The radio is fairly
sensitive but maybe not as much as the similar sized cassette Walkman
(WM-FS593) that I have.  That one is fairly selective but not quite as
good as the Eton.

The new one was KRVT Claremore, OK.  I had a station playing oldies all
night on 1270.  TOH always saw the station fade down but I finally
caught an ID at 0200 EST.  Barry's site has them as Standards - 1. it
could be that another Oldies / Pop station was heard and instead I
caught KRVT's ID at the TOH, 2. they just had a different weekend format
or 3. they just outright changed formats.  I also had SS (Regional
Mexican / Tejano) on 1440 but again no ID was heard.  Maybe Greenville,
SC but their website makes them sound like they play up-tempo, rock SS
music.  Cowan, TN popped up w/ their WZYX ID at 0303.  They are new to
the ULR log and probably only on their night power of 66 watts as the
heavily-produced ID was the only thing to cut through the din.

1270 KRVT OK Claremore 2-14 0200 G w/ "KRVT Claremore - Tulsa" ID at the
TOH.  Had been hearing an Oldies/Pop stn. all night.  Not sure if that
was KRVT or not. New! DH-IN

DH-IN: Dave Hascall
Indianapolis, IN
Eton e-100