[IRCA] DTV on the radio

From the "shameless self-promotion" files...we had a special edition of our "1370 Connection" talk show planned for today back when we thought tonight would be the last night of analog TV - and even though only one station (not ours) in the market is shutting down, we're still doing the show.

So if you're near a streaming connection and have nothing better to do from noon-1 eastern today, tune in and give a listen as we field phone calls from the perplexed.

Click on the AM 1370 link here: http://interactive.wxxi.org/listen

And yes, we'll be doing it all yet again in June, I'm quite sure...