[IRCA] DX Tips for WDXR

I sure like this new NE EWE. The lobe is great.  I did a bit of a scan
at Noon PST (1500 EST).

800    CKOR    BC, Penticton, now dominant days way over a weak KPDQ,
with Oldies "EZ Rock" at 1457 EST 2/10.Quite good at S9+10. (PM-OR)

1440   CKJR   AB, Wetaskiwin, good and alone with Oldies, noted a Gary
and Dave tune "Could You Ever Love me Again" from the 70s and "W-1440"
slogan at 1515 EST. This one I hear regularly at night now too. (PM-OR)

Drake R8
15x40x15 NE EWE

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager