[IRCA] DX Tips for WDXR

It looks like I have my old pattern back on the Eastern beverage. Since
I smoothed out that 45 degree angle to no more that 15-20 degrees and
made it a bit more uniformed the directivity of the beverage seems back
like it was from a few years ago At least it has improved.

1220    WKHW??   UNID station with rel program ending basically under
CHSC and the announcer said "If you want more information on our
programming you can ??????, then sounded like "The Word", lost under
CHSC. At 0458 EST 1/19. (PM-OR)

1220    CHSC    Canada, Ont. St. Catharines, fair on top of a rel
station (The Word) at 0459.30 EST 1/19 "If you would like to host and
prouce a program on 12-20 CHEC, call 905-850-4455" (PM-OR)

1460   KZNT      CO, Colorado Springs,  "Are liberals in Washington
getting you down? What you need is intellgent conservative talk. News
Talk 14-60 KZNT Colorado Springs." at 0659.50 EST 1/19.
No sign of KUTI. (PM-OR)

Drake R8
1500' Eastern beverage

Patrick Martin