Re: [IRCA] economic downturn's effect on radio

Re: [IRCA] economic downturn's effect on radio

Tom,

The same is true here in the NW with the likes of KJR running Sports
talk as well as KKOL with regular talk. Back in the 60s and 70s, those
were two of the great Top 40 stations. I would drive to Seattle once a
month to visit the Record Reps and I would have either KJR or KOL on the
car radio. I sure miss those days when radio was "fun".

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager