[IRCA] 720 & 990 (and 510)

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

At 1735 EST on 720 I heard a dual ID for 720 and 990. Life or Light AM. A few minutes later after reading George's tip, I tuned to 510 and found the same religious music. Appears to be some sort of image from 990 WDCZ, and now gone at 990's pattern change at 1745.

So who's the 720? I can't imagine that WDCZ has a dual ID with Shiremanstown PA, but stranger things have been known. At 1750 it's still there with religious music

And the main point - buried here in the last line of this message - no sign of Greenland on 720!