Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 04:04:14 -0600
From: Curtis Sadowski <curtis_sadowski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amdx] "
To: <amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm getting country music under WWL on 870, station announcements about
power outages and school schedules, station slogan given as "The Moose".
This should be WMTL Leitchfield, Kentucky.   They're a daytimer running
500 Watts.  Kentucky was recently hit hard with an ice storm, so them
being on at night would not be unexpected.
                                      Curtis Sadowski
                                      Paxton, Illinois

End of Amdx Digest, Vol 560, Issue 1