Re: [IRCA] AM 1540.

Paul: Only two hits for Sports on 1540, from Barry's list* but many full
service outfits supplement their programming with Sports and don't
mention it as their prime format.

1540 WWGK CLEVELAND OH 1000 ----- NDA  SPORTS FOX ESPN 1540 KNR2 EX-WABQ

1540 WBTC UHRICHSVILLE OH 250 5 NDA  TALK/SPORTS CBS ESPN

More options for the Spanish.  Texas and Louisiana sound plausible from
NE.

1540 KASA PHOENIX AZ 10000 19 DA-2 SPAN REL RADIO CASA
1540 KGLA GRETNA LA 1000 ----- NDA  TROPICAL 1540 TROPICAL
1540 WACA WHEATON MD 5000 ----- NDA  SPAN TLK/VAR RADIO AMERICA EX-WMDO
CH: 1000 W
1540 WIBS GUAYAMA PR 1000 ----  NDA  TROPICAL
1540 KZMP UNIVERSITY PARK TX 32000 750 DA-2 SPAN RANCHERA RANCHERA 1540
EX-KSGB/KTNO/KPAD
1540 KEDA SAN ANTONIO TX 5000 1000 DA-2 TEJANO JALAPENO RADIO
1540 KXPA BELLEVUE WA 5000 5000 DA-N SPANISH RELIGION BROKERED
EX-KLSY/KBLV

CHIN in Toronto does ethnic but not sure if they do SS.

73,
Dave in Indy

*Barry's unID site  - http://www.topazdesigns.com/ambc/

Message: 2