[IRCA] Fw: [Cumbre DX] (no subject)

All this recent talk about WRTH, so I thought you would like to know.

73 de JM

From: "Sean Gilbert, International Editor - WRTH" <sean.gilbert@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 16:07:54 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
Subject: [Cumbre DX] (no subject)
Subject: WRTH UPDATE FILE AVILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

WRTH is pleased to announce an update file for the Winter (B08)
International radio schedules is now available to download from:
http://www.wrth.com . The file is a pdf file and will require the free adobe

acrobat reader, available from http://www.adobe.com . The file is 8 pages
long and is approx 51kB in size.

Included in this file are updates for: Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Australia,

Austria, Benin, Croatia, Ecuador, France, Gabon, Germany, Guam, India, Iran,

Italy, Korea (Rep), Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Philippines, Poland

Portugal, Romania, Russia, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, UK, USA, Vatican,
Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and more.

We hope you find this a useful accompaniment to the printed WRTH.

Regards

Sean Gilbert, International Editor - WRTH and the WRTH editorial team.
sean.gilbert@xxxxxxxx

Visit our web site at http://www.cumbredx.org/

-- Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
--- WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ---