Re: [IRCA] What's your closest unheard AM station?

Re: [IRCA] What's your closest unheard AM station?

I heard KXLE once on an E.T. from Sacramento in the 60s. However theres a ton of GYs from Washington I have never heard.

Don

vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
--
Rick & Kevin,

930 KBAI at 183 miles is on my list too, along with KXLE 1240.
KXLE is in Ellensburg, WA. Coast to Coast listeners might remember that "Mels Hole" is located near Ellensburg. That
botton less hole might be swallowing up KXLE signal?

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Rick Lewis <ricklew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Dennis, I think there's supposed to be a 930 in Bellingham, but I've never heard it from northeast Seattle. The 850 in Tacoma is amazingly weak here, but I _can_ hear it. -- Rick _______________________________________________ IRCA mailing list IRCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/irca Opinions expressed in messages on this mailing list are those of the original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers For more information: http://www.ircaonline.org To Post a message: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx