Re: [IRCA] What's your closest unheard AM station?

Re: [IRCA] What's your closest unheard AM station?

I have heard it from Aliso Viejo, maybe 5 miles closer to the ocean from
here. I'm in a hilly area and there is a big hill across the street in the
Pomona direction. That doesn't help. I'll need to try for this at LSR or
LSS.

Regulars on 1220 are KHTS, Palo Alto (can't remember their new calls) and
XEB during aurorals. I have QSLs from KHTS and KNTS Palo Alto.

Another tough one here is KKSM Oceanside on 1320. They used to come in fair
to poor but for the last year they are barely audible with a big carrier. I
don't know if they have transmitter problems or what. I can hear them well
in Oceanside and east of there but I'm only about 30 miles north and they're
barely there.

Martin