[IRCA] TAs, 1170 oldies, and more DX notes

[IRCA] TAs, 1170 oldies, and more DX notes

Already have great signals out of Saudi 1520 and UK 693, some Spain.

Someone is a tad high on 711 ... 711.04 or so. Thought I had a wee bit of audio but nothing more than a hint of that.

1170 oldies last night under WWVA, Barry McLarnon suggests KJOC MN as a possibility and that makes sense given I thought there was an E-W bearing to it (I was suing the wires and also my Sony 59 ULR.

I didn't have the good western cx a few of you reported, but likely because I was spending that period of time on TAs. Things dropped considerably all-round as the evening turned into overnight. Just SA 550 and AB 1140.

Back to the dials.

Saul
at Burnt River ON