Re: [IRCA] TP for 27 Jan from Victoria, BC + Slider verdict

Re: [IRCA] TP for 27 Jan from Victoria, BC + Slider verdict

Hi Colin,

     Thanks for your comments, regarding the Slider  E100 verdict.

     I'm hoping that you will allow me to run a full  maintenance check on
your unit, after its severe "battle damage" in Hawaii,  which possibly could
have affected its performance.  The two antenna Litz  wires are not really
designed to take that kind of  shock. Thanks!

     73,  Gary

In a message dated 1/27/2009 9:32:10 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,