Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 57, Issue 96 -WHAT HAPPENED? :)

Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 57, Issue 96 -WHAT HAPPENED? :)

Hi Martin,

Whenever there is a glitch with the list/digest, I always contact Lynn.
I know little about the inside working on the lists Many more others
knows a lot more than I do.

I now have 5 CDs run off (2 for R France) and those along with reports
will go out this week. (Iceland, France, Morocco, and Moldova. I'll be
keeping my fingers crossed. The last time I got anything close to that
much TA activity was in 1980, so I may never see it agan. TA activity
like that in the NW is very rare.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin