[IRCA] Super duper ULR question

This question is really directed at Gary DeBock,
our senior leader on the ULR movement...

Just got a fabulous question from a potential ULR user:

"Ok, I have read all about them on DXer.ca...
 but there is little or no indication as to where to
  buy them...."

There is a buyers guide buried in one of the shoot-outs yes?

Perhaps this is a cue to put together an actual buyers guide
that is not buried as a PDF in the ULR section - something
permanently linked to the homepage...