[IRCA] West Coast Recording of Croatia-1134 on Slider E100

[IRCA] West Coast Recording of Croatia-1134 on Slider E100

Hello Guys,

     With exceptional transoceanic propagation last  night, many DXers were
able to make breakthrough receptions worldwide.

     Although this recording pales in significance to  Gary Deacon's
accomplishment of receiving KMOX-1120 from South Africa last night  (breaking the
all-time Ultralight DX distance record at 8,560 miles, with a  BAREFOOT Sony
SRF-M37V),  I was thrilled to receive my first Ultralight TA,  when Croatia-1134
came in with a great signal at 0202 UTC (6:02 PM local  time).  The recording
was made on the tiny Slider E100 (with Murata  filter), and has been uploaded to
the Ultralightdx Yahoo group site.  What  fun!

     73,  Gary DeBock
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)