Re: [IRCA] 1413

KAZ,

Where is the noise from? Any idea? If it was powerlines, you could
contact the local electric company. Pacific Power is good at fixing
issues here. Can you run the equipt off batteries? I have a deep cycle
battery I use when the power is out here, but my over all noise level is
not too bad, except on LW to a certain amount.
How is the noise level there without connecting to the mains? I remember
Richard Wood telling me that the noise where he lived was terrible on
the Big Island,  so he ran everything off batteries and his noise level
was pretty much nil then.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin