Re: [IRCA] 1413

Dennis,

I have to agree that 1413 is the best TA I probably have heard in signal
since about 1980 when the dial was jumping with them. Germany on many
frequencies were excellent. I even listened to Algeria 891 on the car
radio quite good too. These are rare times on the West Coast. Tonight
there were cariers everywhere.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin