[IRCA] Grrenland-720

I am 99.99% certain that I had Greenland-720 yesterday Sunday Jan 18 2130-2143 UTC.  However, the signal was weak and mixing with others and I would like to try again today before I send my recorded audio clips off to the experts for analysis.  Here is my log:

720 Greenland  KNR Simiutaq (tentative) JAN 18 2130-2143 UTC - Weak but atop channel with woman in presumed Inuit or Greenlandic.  At 2133 she took a long phone call from a man in same language.  By 2143 the signal had faded under a couple of domestics.  Interference from WOR-710 IBOC jamming was mostly, but not completely, nulled with Super Loop's remote variable termination.  Will try again JAN 19 for a better signal.  Would be MW country #99 heard from Cape Cod if confirmed by language experts.  [DeLorenzo-MA]

Marc DeLorenzo

South Dennis, MA