[IRCA] Two Like-New Eton E100's-- $20 Apiece

[IRCA] Two Like-New Eton E100's-- $20 Apiece

Hello Guys,

     The "discontinued" Eton E100 Ultralight radio (the  current darling of
DXpedition enthusiasts, who tend to modify it way  past what its designers
intended) is still available from many sources as a new  radio, although the
typical NOS price is now in the $70- $90  range.

     A very attractive alternative is to purchase from  the Canadian eBay
vendor "oceansno.1" in Ontario, which routinely  offers this model, with a
guarantee, for a going rate of about  $20.  I won a couple of these at auction, with
the average price  of $20, plus $18.95 UPS shipping to the USA.

     Kind of uncertain about what I would receive,  I was very pleasantly
surprised to receive two E10-0505xxxxxx models (good  for modification) in
like-new condition, and operating very well in all  aspects.  These arrived in 10
days by UPS, from the date of payment.   Interested DXers are advised to give
this reputable eBay seller a try, and  purchase with confidence.

     73,  Gary  DeBock
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)