Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 02:51:40 +0000
From: vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Twin coil ferrite antenna
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (IRCA)

Bob & Dennis,

Happy to hear you guys were able to pick up
the Twin coil ferrite for that discounted price.
C Crane had just sent a e-mail this morning.
Remembered Dennis saying that he was going
to purchase one at Frys.

I purchased my CC radio plus from Frys about
4 years ago.  They seem to carry some C. Crane
products.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA