Re: [IRCA] Crate Loop kits now available

Re: [IRCA] Crate Loop kits now available

Hey Len:

Thank you for your email, and also to those who have since chimed in.

If you perceived that this project is a discovery of something new, that
was not my intent.  I understand that winding wire around a box is all
that is happening here, and per my construction article it?s really no
different than any other loop project other than the availability and
maneuverability of the frame.  Though not specifically stated, the purpose
of the construction article was geared towards those who were not aware of
the benefits of a passive loop and/or those who might be reluctant to
undertake building one.  My intent for the parts kit, per the first
sentence of my email to the IRCA board, was that if someone didn?t have
access to the parts and/or a soldering iron, that I would be happy to send
them the elements of the project at cost and ready to go.

We all have our reactions to what is said on the IRCA list. I guess I
can?t understand the level of what I perceive as frustration in your
words, and what in my view amounts to a terse, personal attack in a public
venue.  I take no offense, and if you would like I would be happy to
correspond off-list.

73 - Kevin Schanilec
Bainbridge Island, WA