[IRCA] Back at the Canadian radio dial

Tuned in last night at around 0630UTC to find
EZ-Listening music barelling in on 530 (assume Cuba...)
and some Alaska aero action on 529.

Briefly noted a carrier on 738khz and the
lack of the Vancouver powerhouse on 600khz
(and just a jumble in its place...)

Stilling getting back on "my" time -
The departure from Honolulu on Sunday
night was delayed by bad weather in Vancouver -
Our 10:45PM flight was set forward to 5:30AM...
which is a few extra hours to hang out in the Hono airport.
I did switch my radio on a few times and I found the
airport remarkably quiet for some reason.

Finally arrived in Vancouver at about 1:30PM Monday,
too late to get our re-booked connector to Victoria at 2PM.
My wife pulled me through customs and on to Domestic connections
at the speed of light and we managed to snag a 3PM jump
to Victoria on stand-by.
Our bags caught up with us at 6 PM Tuesday - and they
had to be shipped from Vancouver by truck because of the backlog
of delayed or lost luggage.

Already planning the next trip!