Re: [IRCA] TP for 4 Jan from Victoria, BC

At 02:35 PM 1/4/2009, you wrote:
>Only listened from 1540 to 1555UT this morning, and it wasn't great; certainly not as good as yesterday.   Dennis' loggings earlier seem to imply that I may not have heard much more by starting earlier.
>
>Strangely, there were strong carriers on 747, 774 and 828, but no sign of audio except for some weak talk on 774.  Implication is that NHK2 had already signed off?
>
>pretty darn good audio (at least briefly):
>
>none

HI, NIck. To answer your question, NHK2 signed off on the 4th at 15:00 and remained with big OC afterwards.  That was my last morning on the Charlottes.  Didn't get home until midnight last night, and 21:00 today, so no time to post my loggings from there yet....something I'll need to do before too long.  Off to bed for now, though!.......Walt.
PS:  Sign-off times for NHK2 network have been all over the map....simply have not followed the PAL times this past week!