[IRCA] Antenna Phaser/Combiner article

I posted the article on the simple antenna phaser and combiner setup today
at the AM-DX.COM site.  This has been one of the most effective nulling
arrangements I've ever used for indoor and portable reception.  It is
especially good for knocking down nearby strong locals.  Most times they can
be nulled into the noise.  At the 550 transmitter site, I was able to null
the 550 station down enough to listen to either 540 in Long Island or 560 in
Springfield, MA.  That was parked about 100' from the tower with a kilowatt
running normal modulation on 550.  Since it's passive, there is no spur or
intermodulation generation from this either.

Hope it's useful...

Craig Healy
Providence, RI