[IRCA] WGN IBOC off only temporarily

** U S A. IBOC on WGN-AM?? We did not drop it. We just have it turned off for now while we are evaluating some processing changes that we made. I do not know how long we will have it off but it will probably be turned back on some time in the future (James J. Carollo, Director of Engineering, WGN Radio, 435 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60611; Office: 312-222-4701 Fax: 312-222-4192 jcarollo @ tribune.com replying to an inquiry Dec 1 from Artie Bigley, OH, DX LISTENING DIGEST)