Re: [IRCA] Struggling to find an id

Very nice catch, Ken. It's KZQZ St. Louis MO. I heard them from in Michigan
earlier this year, and several of the members of this list were kind enough
to ID for me.

73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy MI

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 13:47:42 +0000, timhall1 wrote
> Kzqz st louis?  73 tim

http://193.63.162.100/downloads/mw_dxing/clips/081124_0930_1430_all_new_kcq.m
p3

> Ken
>
> Scotland
>
> http://www.ayrshirehistory.eu/tadx/
>
> PS: The request for a QSL for a 1340 station with the audio clip. I
> did send some suggestions, but the mail for some reason never got
through....

> original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of
> the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers

> original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of
> the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------