[IRCA] Struggling to find an id

I am struggling to find a web page relating to any combination of calls similar to "The all new KZQ, KCQ, or maybe even a much more silent 4th letter"

Anyone any ideas, hrd during a time when there was an opening to the west, Monday 24th 0930utc. KZQZ?

http://193.63.162.100/downloads/mw_dxing/clips/081124_0930_1430_all_new_kcq.mp3

Ken

Scotland

http://www.ayrshirehistory.eu/tadx/

PS: The request for a QSL for a 1340 station with the audio clip. I did send some suggestions, but the mail for some reason never got through....