[IRCA] Late morning on 1566 1575

not up earlier to check but decided to see if 1575 was in approaching 1800ut
(11am local) and noticed hets everywhere and armchair level audio on 1566 in
Russian (on 310 degree wire). time pips TOH 3 short 1 long then silence/off.

1575 had faint audio on the N Eu wire  just after 1800, so it may be a very
interesting daytime here..

73 Don
Lamont, Alberta