Re: [IRCA] favorite QSL?

What is my favorite QSL?  I knew someone would ask that. That is a
toughie. A real toughie. I have not gotten plane tickets from a station
to visit them, like some DXers have...Not that lucky. hi.
Domestic or Foreign? I have to separate them I guess. My best QSL. Let
me list a few that are on the top of the list. That is easer.

558    Khulna, Bangladesh  100 KW

576   Surkhet, Nepal  100 kw

630   ZK1ZC  Cook Islands  500w

792   Kathmandu, Nepal  100 kw

864   AIR  Shillong India  100 KW

1413 BBC Oman  400 kw

1548  DW  Sri Lanka  400 KW

1584  7SH   St. Helens Tasmania 100w

1670.5   Seven Japanese weather lighthouse stations with 50w each.
Beautiful QSL cards.

1188   AUST WA, Exmouth-2 KW

680     KBRW   Barrow  AK  10 KW

1220   WLSD  Big Stone Gap VA 45w

1570   WTRB  Ripley TN  56w

1670  TX., Midlothian Fire Dept TIS  3w

1620   VA, Staunton VA  TIS 10w

There are so many more, but those are a few. See why it is hard to pick
only one? hi.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin