[IRCA] CKBD to CKPK calls

Pete,

I thought that CKBD has taken the CKPK calls, but I may be wrong. Since
Canadians do not have to give regular call IDs, it is unknown for sure.
Why apply for new calls just to sign off? But who knows.?  Canadians
have used their FM calls before they signed off the AM. Maybe they don't
have to legally ask for a call change? Maybe they can just take them. I
have listened to 600 Vancouver off and on and I have yet to catch the
CKBD calls either. In New Zealand many stations now use slogans. They
don't even have calls. That is per a couple QSLs I have received.  If I
called 600 Vancouver, they may not even know. The CE probably does, but
the secretary may not know.

Patrick