[IRCA] California lower banders tonite into IL

[IRCA] California lower banders tonite into IL

Finally getting over this bad chest cold so I could get my BOGs rolled back out and also get myself outside. Decent cx towards the west tonite from Barrington IL and I am able to hold pretty good phase nulls on eastern big pests. Times CST I noted WGN's IBOC off so I was spending time on 710 trying for needed KSPN but no luck but once again caught KFIA with local ads and a couple of ID's around 1900 and what sounded like "radio that is safe for you". KCMO was not much of a bother and the phase null of WLW's IBOC seemed to knock down WOR which wasn't strong anyhow.

A couple minutes earlier on 740 KCBS was caught for the 2nd time somewhat u/KVOX which later had hockey (new tonite..day rig ?) with Toronto phase nicely out.. KCBS had news and a couple ID's. I had tried for occ heard KBRT earlier but no luck tonite. Over to 810 and phase null WGY and there wasn't much WHB at all. Soon some news comes up and it clearly S.F. oriented and theres a nice KGO ID for tonite's 2nd new one at 1908. There was some SS religious singing on 810, perhaps Texas which I don't need or maybe Colorado which I do need. Too much WSCR IBOC to tell if KNBR was in.

Hopefully WGN IBOC stays off and I can finally capture KSPN before they switch from 50 kw day rig. I was checking 730 also but only CKDM/KWOA mix.

73 KAZ Barrington IL R8A and Phased BOGs at 273 deg 935 ft // 600 ft