[IRCA] TPs for 12Nov08: Not bad!

Only had about 5 minutes to check the bands around 15:00, and was presently surprised to hear audio on most of the 9 kHz channels, at least up to 972 kHz.  Mostly JJ, although China and KK also represented.  Seemed to me what I'd expect on an average September morning.....Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC