Re: [IRCA] It`s official - an actual calsign...

Re: [IRCA] It`s official - an actual calsign...

> BTW Code doesn't suck.

I learned the code in 1975. That was a LONG time
ago. I got up to around 15-20 wpm w/ fairly good
accuracy - at the time I needed 13 wpm in Canada methinks.

I let it drop and the ravages of time erased some of the ability.

When I was doing my exam the other night, the examiner
through in the CW because it was easy.

My copy was 100% but I missed one character of punctuation -
Punctuation was never my strong suit -- I will try again in
a month.

My first CW experience, for those interested, was on a Radio Shack
Globe Patrol that I built in 1973... the Summer of I think.
When I bought a DX150B in November of 1973, I felt that I had gone to
heaven.

Now with this little achievement - I feel that magic again.

--
Colin Newell - Editor - coffeecrew.com | coffee.bc.ca | DXer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing