Re: [IRCA] OT: Congrats to all the candidates and God Bless America

Re: [IRCA] OT: Congrats to all the candidates and God Bless America

This was the first election I paid attention to all the candidates and the issues and did extensive research on everyone and all the ballot amendments and referendums. None of the amendments nor referendums I voted "yes" on passed and visa-versa. Only one of the candidates I voted for (county commisioner) passed. Everyone else was rejected. That was the first time that has ever happened, but at least I can say I helped the county commisioner!

73 and good DX.

Chris Knight
Fort Lupton, Colorado