[IRCA] (no subject)

Guy,

You wrote:

To my knowledge, R. Farda has not been heard before on the West Coast of North America with a receiver of any type, communications receiver OR a cheap portable.

Wrong. I logged them a couple of years ago and got a QSL. This was during the same two-day period that I heard Kvitsøy-1314 and Croatia-1134. Several other West Coasters have heard them as well. However, it is hardly a nightly visitor. Congratulations!

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 + Kiwa air core loop